PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES
A Culture of Conscience, Discipline, and Excellence inspired by Filipino, Dominican, and Christian ideals and values.
In a Culture of Conscience, Discipline, and Excellence, we envision Letran Calamba as a university, a center of science and technology, as well as a vital formation center in the religious and socio-economic development of the region.
We, the Colegio de San Juan de Letran Calamba, a Catholic educational institution, commit ourselves to the total human development, and better quality of life of our students, faculty, and employees, and the promotion of a genuine community through an education that is Filipino, Dominican, and Christian in orientation.
Institutional Quality Policy
To realize the institutional vision and to fulfill the mission of Letran Calamba, the Colegio commits itself to deliver consistently quality education to its students and quality service to its stakeholders through a relevant outcomes-based instruction, sustained research and community extension culture, and continually improved quality management systems.
Institutional Quality Objectives
- To develop qualified and productive professionals who can effectively contribute to the growth of the nation
- To maintain and continually strive for a corps of competent administrators, faculty, employees and alumni who shall endeavor to attain the Colegio's mission and vision
- To promote solidarity with the larger community through programs that are responsive to its needs
- To provide a wholesome and conducive educational environment for the Letran community
Core ValuesBased on the supreme ideals of Deus, Patria, and Letran, the Colegio embraces the following core values:
- Espousing a Sense of Community;
- Valuing and Respecting Others;
- Delivering Results;
- Doing What is Right;
- Maintaining a Deep Affection for Life;
- Executing a Visionary Leadership;
- Promoting Customer-Driven Excellence;
- Being Adaptable and Agile; and
- Observing Continual Improvement.