REQUEST FOR SCHOOL RECORDS
The Registrar’s Department issues academic records and various types of certifications. These include the following:
- Transcript of Records/F137a/SF10
- Diploma (for SHS, College, and Graduate School)
- CompCard (Computerized Card)
- Copy of Grades
- Units Earned
- Candidacy for Graduation/Academic Completion
- English as medium of Instruction
- General Weighted Average/Grade Point Average
- Course Description
- F137a/SF10 - 7 working days
- Transcript of Records - within fifteen (15) working days
- Certifications, Copy of Grades / CompCard - within three (3) working days
- Student/alumni informs the office of his/her request thru the following email addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for college
- email@example.com - for BED and SHS
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for graduate school
- The Records Officer/Records Personnel sends the procedures for online request for school records
- Present school ID or any valid ID to the Registrar’s Office and secure request for school records form and payment slip.
- Secure clearance from the Accounting Office.
- Proceed to the Cashier’s Office and pay the necessary fees.
- Present Official Receipt (OR) and submit the accomplished form to the assigned staff at the Registrar Office in order to be issued claim slip.
- Present claim slip on the scheduled date to get the requested academic records.
Transfer credential shall only be issued once.
- Present school ID or any valid ID to the Registrar’s Office to secure the following form:
- Terminal Clearance Form for Transferring Student
- Payment Slip
- Fill out the form properly and secure the signatures of the concerned academic offices or head.
- Proceed to the Cashier’s Office for payment of necessary fees.
- Submit the accomplished terminal clearance form and Official Receipt (OR) to the assigned staff at the Office of the Registrar.
- Claim the following transfer credentials:
- Certificate of Eligibility to Transfer (CET)
- True Copy of Grades
APPLICATION FOR GRADUATIONProcedure for Online Request
- Graduating student/applicant will scans the QR Code or visit the link (https://forms.gle/iY2KE7vtW7kK3DYy6) to register.
- Properly fill out the google form to avoid delay in the processing/evaluation of academic records.
- The evaluation result will be emailed to the applicants knightmail account before the end of the first semester.
- The application fee is waived for those who will be able to file within their application on or before October 6, 2021
- LEAD TIME IN PROCESSING OF REQUEST FOR STUDENT'S ACADEMIC RECORDS/DOCUMENTS - COLLEGE RECORDS UNIT
|Authentication of Student Documents/Records||*within the day|
|Certificate of Eligibility to Transfer for Graduate||within three (3) working days|
|Certificate of Eligibility to Transfer for Undergraduate||*within three (3) working days|
|Certification of Attendance||within three (3) working days|
|Certification of Enrollment||within three (3) working days|
|Certification of Candidacy for Graduation||within three (3) working days|
|Certification of English as Medium of Instruction||within three (3) working days|
|Certification of Grades||*within three (3) working days|
|Certification of Graduation||*within three (3) working days|
|Certification of GWA (General Weighted Average)||within three (3) working days|
|Certification of SO (Special Order)||*within three (3) working days|
|Certification of Student Ranking||*within three (3) working days|
|Certification of Units Earned||within three (3) working days|
|Certification and Endorsement of CAV||*within seven (7) working days|
|Compcard (2nd Copy & succeeding copies)||*within the day|
|Course Coverage/Description Certification Graduate/Undergraduate||*within fifteen (15) working days|
|Cross Enrollment Grade (from Letran)||*within three (3) working days|
|Cross Enrollment Permit||*within the day|
|Diploma (2nd Copy)||within forty-five (45) working days|
|Transcript of Records (TOR) (2nd Copy and Succeeding Copies)||within fifteen (15) working days|
|Transcript of Records (TOR) Undergraduate||*within fifteen (15) working days|
|Shifting of Course / Program Application||*within the day|
- *Request will be only process if the requestor has no pending accountability to the Colegio and provided the requestor is free from accountabilities & has paid the necessary fee.
- All unclaimed requests shall be disposed after ninety (90) calendar days.
APPLICATION FOR CAV (Certification, Authentication and Verification)Procedure
- Prepare the following requirements:
- Original Transcript of Records
- Original Diploma
- Two (2) photocopies of the 2 above-mentioned documents
- Secure and fill-out the prescribed CAV request form/letter from the Office of the Registrar.
- Pay the necessary fee at the Cashier's Office and present the Official Receipt (O.R.) to the Office of the Registrar.
- The Office of the Registrar certifies the authenticity of the documents and releases the same with the prescribed Endorsement Form.
- The student/graduate proceeds to the CHED Regional Office.
AUTHENTICATION OF STUDENT’S RECORDS/DOCUMENTSProcedure
- Secure request for school records form.
- Submit the accomplished form and any of the following school records/documents
- Photocopy of Diploma
- Photocopy of TOR
- Photocopy of any student's academic records
- Secure payment slip and proceed to the Cashier's Office.
- Pay the authentication fee/s.
- Present Official Receipt (OR) and claim the authenticated school records/documents
VERIFICATION OF RECORDSProcedure
- Using the Company’s Letterhead, prepare a letter of request for verification of academic records, stating the complete name (used while in school), course or program of the student/graduate and the purpose of the verification.
- The letter must be duly signed by the Human Resource Manager/Director or its equivalent for direct hire companies and by the Records Verification In-charge or its equivalent for third party companies/agencies.
- Address the letter to:
Colegio de San Juan de Letran
Brgy. Bucal, Calamba City Laguna 4027
- Attach a copy of the documents to be verified/authenticated.
- Attach the AUTHORIZATION TO VERIFY OR NOTICE OF CONSENT AND APPROVAL signed by the applicant.
- All verification results are subject to service fee of Php50.00 to be sent through LBC Money Padala (delivery).
You may send your letter of request via e-mail to email@example.com. The personnel in-charge will respond to your query in three (3) working days from receipt of request.