Religious Education Department
Departmental Learning Outcomes
- Understand the Dominican Character of education to be Preachers of Truth and Compassion.
- Relate the four pillars of Dominican life; Prayer, Study, Community and Apostolate; to their daily life.
- Understand Salvation History with the Sacred Scripture as its basic foundation.
- Value the importance of the Sacred Scripture in understanding the signs of the times and the guiding principle of their faith-lived experience.
- Describe the life and works of Jesus through the praying of the Holy Rosary.
- Active parish/community involvement.
- Understand the contemporary moral issues guided by the Decalogue.
- Exercise prudence and accountability in one’s moral action.
- Recognize the different Social teaching of the Church and explain each concepts that applies to the different issues in society.
- Participate in the social concern ministry of the Church and community through immersion and sustainable program.