- A maximum of four outside researchers from the same institution/company at any given time are allowed to use the library facilities and resources.
- College outside researchers are allowed to do research every Saturday, and for graduate student every Wednesday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., except during final examination, summer, and semester breaks. First time clients from distant institutions who come on weekdays will be accommodated for goodwill/consideration. However, they must be informed about their library schedule.
- The researcher shall register on the Outside Researchers' Logsheet. S/he shall present the following to the librarian:
- If enrolled student, a referral letter from her/his institution signed by the librarian or if employed, signed by her/his immediate supervisor; and
- Any valid ID to identify him/her as stated in the referral letter.
- Visiting academicians, students, or staff from other institutions who wish to tour the library will be accommodated only if there is a prior written request.
- Outside researcher shall pay P50 at the Cashier's Office before using the library facilities and resources. After payment, the researcher must present the official receipt to the librarian for recording purposes.
- Outside researchers from Network of CALABARZON Educational Institutions (NOCEI) member-institutions are exempted to pay the researcher's fee as agreed upon by the Library Committee of this network.
Date Updated: June 29, 2018