School Clinic Services
Medical services provided by the school clinic are as follows:
- Emergency/ First Aid Treatment (e.g., wound dressing, control of nose bleeding, etc.)
- Prescriptions and medications
- Daily out-patient/ambulatory consultation
- Referral to area specialist
- Temperature, pulse rate, respiratory rate, blood pressure, height and weight monitoring
- Physical examination of students
- Physical examination of athletes
- Physical examination and laboratory test request
- First aid treatment (wound dressing, immobilization and bandaging, nebulization, and oxygenation)
- Health counseling/education and awareness
- Dental examination
- Dental consultation and referral
- Dental health education program
Free medical and dental consultations are provided by the school clinic to
- Students enrolled in the particular semester/academic year.
- All employees of the Colegio.
- All faculty members of the Colegio.
Dispensing of Medicines
- The school clinic only dispenses over-the-counter medicines and emergency medicines.
- Special medicines, antimicrobials, and the like will not be provided by the clinic. However, prescriptions may be issued by the physician/dentist-on-duty.
- The school clinic will not consider proxy verbal request for medicines. The personnel/student should personally ask the medicine. This is to prevent error in the intake of medications.
- The school clinic will not provide maintenance medications to students and personnel. The provision of medicines is on an immediate/emergency need basis only.