Graduate School Online Enrollment Procedure for Old or Continuing Students
1. GS students may visit the Letran Calamba website at www.letran-calamba.edu.ph on May 16-20, 23-27, 2022 and accomplish the Graduate School Online Enrollment Google Form.
2. Once processed, the Graduate School Records Officer (GSRO) will update you on the status of your course enlistment through your knightmail account. The Accounting Services Department will email you the OEF (Official Enrollment Form) in PDF format, together with payment instructions.
- If with back account, the GSRO will advise the student to settle his/her back account.
- If without back account, the GSRO will process student’s enlistment
1. Encode courses for enlistment using the student’s course work for Third Trimester AY 2021-2022.
2. Inform the student of the status of his/her enlistment.
3. Payment of fees and Validation of Enrollment.
- Pay the amount via accredited banks and payment centers and forward the proof of payment together with the electronic file of the Official Enrollment form (e-OEF) to google form https://bit.ly/paymentvalidation2021 for verification and enrollment validation. Validation of enrollment for online payment is within 2 working days upon receipt of proof of payment. (Note: If immediately in need of official receipt, please pay onsite)
- Account Name of COLEGIO DE SAN JUAN DE LETRAN CALAMBA, INC.
|PNB Bucal, Calamba Branch||:||Account No. 245610-0137-43|
|BDO Canlubang i-Mall Branch||:||Account No. 007710086613|
|Union Bank, Calamba||:||Account No. 10-107-007323-0|
Online/Bills Payment :
|BPI, Calamba Real Branch||:||Account No. 0923-3236-19|
Remittance Center :
|Sender’s Name:||Student’s Name|
|Receiver’s Name:||Letran Calamba|
|Amount:||Amount to be paid|
|Reference No.:||Student ID Number|
Note: Facilitating students’ registration of new students will be processed by the Office of the Dean of the Graduate School