Graduate School Online Enrollment Procedure for Old or Continuing Students
- If with back account, the GSRA will advise the student enrollee to settle his/her back account.
- If without back account, the GSRA will process student’s enlistment
- If immediately in need of official receipt, please pay onsite.
- The Office of the Dean of the Graduate School will facilitate the registration of new students.
- Account Name of COLEGIO DE SAN JUAN DE LETRAN CALAMBA, INC.
1. Student enrollee visits the Letran Calamba website at www.letran-calamba.edu.ph to accomplish the Letran Graduate School Online Enrollment Google Form. https://forms.gle/cGisFiuHkytLBYzKA
2. Once completed, the Graduate School Records Assistant (GSRA) will update the student enrollee on the status of his/her course enlistment through their knightmail account.
3. The Accounting Services Department will email the student enrollee his/her Official Enrollment Form (OEF) in PDF format, together with payment instructions.
Student enrollee pays the amount via accredited banks and payment centers and forward the proof of payment together with the electronic file of the Official Enrollment form (e-OEF) to Google Form. https://bit.ly/paymentvalidation2021 for verification and enrollment validation. Validation of enrollment for online payment is on the next following working day upon receipt of proof of payment
|PNB Bucal, Calamba Branch||:||Account No. 245610-0137-43|
|BDO Canlubang i-Mall Branch||:||Account No. 007710086613|
|Union Bank, Calamba||:||Account No. 10-107-007323-0|
Online/Bills Payment :
|BPI, Calamba Real Branch||:||Account No. 0923-3236-19|
Remittance Center :
|Sender’s Name:||Student’s Name|
|Receiver’s Name:||Letran Calamba|
|Amount:||Amount to be paid|
|Reference No.:||Student ID Number|