Enrollment Procedures for Old or Continuing Students
Inter Semester, AY 2021-2022
Visit the Letran Calamba website at www.letran-calamba.edu.ph on July 8 – 12, 2022 to accomplish the College Online Enrollment Google Form
For students who intend to request for Student Load Adjustment, you may download the request form by clicking this link Request for Student Load Adjustment. Properly fill it out, attached it to the accomplished enrollment google form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Accomplished College Online Enrollment Google form together with List of Courses for Enrollment
- Request for Student Load Adjustment (must be attached to the accomplished enrollment google form)
- Request for Petition Class to Academic Head
- PROCESSING OF ENROLMENT
Once processed (processing will be based on the schedule per school/program), the Enrollment Team will update you on the status of your course enlistment through your knightmail account. The Accounting Services Department will email you the OEF (Official Enrollment Form) in PDF format, together with payment instructions on the following working day.
ENROLLMENT SCHEDULE – Inter Semester, AY 2021-2022 Processing of Enlistment for Regular Enrollment (encoding, assessment, payment, and enrollment validation)
July 13 SCST, SN (All programs) and SEA (BSEE) July 14 SEA (BSIE, BSECE, CPE, BSCE) and SBMA July 15 SEA (BSME) and SEAS July 18 Last day for payment of fees (onsite payment only) July 19 START OF INTER SEMESTER CLASSES
All enrollees are encouraged to accomplish the google form until July 12, 2022 only. No late enrollees will be accommodated. Students must have an OEF before payment. Otherwise, payment will be considered null and void.
- PAYMENT OF FEES AND VALIDATION OF ENROLMENT
Pay the amount via accredited banks and payment centers and upload the proof of payment to google form(Note: If immediately in need of official receipt, please pay onsite)
https://bit.ly/paymentvalidation2021 for verification and enrollment validation. Validation of enrollment for online payment is within 2 working days upon receipt of proof of payment.
- NOTIFICATION OF OFFICIAL ENROLMENT
Upon validation of enrollment, a Notice of Official Enrollment will be sent to you via email on the following working day and your enrolled courses will be uploaded in the Blackboard (BB).
INTER SEMESTER, AY 2021-2022
(Schedule of Pre-Enrollment Activities)
|June 17 (Fri)||Uploading of Course Offering (www.letran-calamba.edu.ph)|
|June 17 (Fri)||Uploading of College Online Enrollment Google Form and Request for Student Load Adjustment Form (www.letran-calamba.edu.ph|
|July 12 (Tue)||Online Viewing of 2nd Semester, AY 2021-2022 Grades thru SIS (2:00pm)|
|July 8 (Fri) to July 12 (Wed)||Deadline of Submission of the following:
- For old/continuing students: online processing only; however, payment can be done onsite.
- If the student enrollee is immediately in need of an Official Receipt, onsite payment is suggested.
- Courses with failed pre-requisite/s will not be encoded.
- For employee dependents, please fill up the personnel discount form google link: Personnel Discount Form prior to enrollment to process the enrollment (if applicable)
- For Student discount form kindly fill up the google link Discount Form prior to enrollment to process the enrollment (if applicable)
ONSITE ENROLMENT PROCEDURE
- Secure an online appointment for onsite enrollment before going to the campus. Please see the link below:
- Onsite Enrollment Appointment Link: https://forms.gle/DYCfVZSDuYZD3YZZ9
- Only those who are scheduled for ONSITE Enrollment shall be entertained
- Only vaccinated students are allowed for onsite enrollment.
- Proceed to the College Records Unit and submit any proof of latest enrolment (official enrollment form or compcard) for:
- evaluation and checking of back account;
- change of enrolment status;
- enrolment; and
- issuance of Endorsement for Printing of Official Enrollment Form
- Go to the Accounting Services Department for printing and release of OEF
- Affix your signature at the back page of the OEF and proceed to the Cashier’s Office for payment of fees and validation of enrolment.
FOR CROSS ENROLLEES
- Apply here: https://forms.gle/4tqYPxW1XDyfrJCL9
- Proceed to the Admission Office and submit the admission requirements for
- Encoding of student profile in the LSS (name reflected in the PSA BC must be the basis in encoding the student’s name in the system)
- Issuance of endorsement for Printing of Official Enrollment Form
1. Pay the amount via accredited banks and payment centers and upload the proof of payment to google form https://bit.ly/paymentvalidation2021 for verification and enrollment validation.
2. Upon validation of enrollment, a Notice of Official Enrollment will be sent to you via email on the following working day and your enrolled courses will be uploaded in the Blackboard (BB).