Culture and Arts Department was established in 2006, the Culture and Arts Department strives to build a Letran Calamba community with a steep valuing for Philippine culture and arts through programs and activities in the arts, cultural education, research, linkage, and community outreach.
The department is currently housed at the Lacordaire Hall, which also serves as a multifunctional space for arts production and training.
- Performing Arts
- Sining Giling - Mga Worksyap sa Sining
- Cultural literacy
- National Arts Month Celebration
- Pagpupugay sa Watawat ng Pilipinas
- Cultural Research
- Linkage with cultural organizations and communities of artists
- Association of Cultural Offices in Philippine Educational Institution (ACOPEI)
- Culture & Arts Cluster, Network of CALABARZON Educational Institutions (NOCEI)
- LUSONG Culture and Arts Network
- LINANG Culture & Arts Network
- Samu't Sari
- National Commission for Culture and the Arts
- Arts Research and Training Institute in Southern Tagalog, Inc.
- National Historical Commission of the Philippines
- Cultural Center of the Philippines
- City Government of Calamba City
- Provincial Government of Laguna