Office of the Vice President for Research and Colaboration
Philosophy and Objectives
The Office of the Vice President for Research and Collaboration , promotes a culture of inquiry and collaboration by serving the R&D needs of the Colegio through programs and initiatives that develop research and collaborative competencies among students, faculty, administrators, and employees.
The Office of Research and Collaboration (OVPRC) promotes a culture of inquiry and development by serving the research and collaboration needs of the Colegio through programs and initiatives that develop research and collaborative competence among students, faculty, administrators, and employees.
The OVPRC is committed to support the research and collaboration needs of the Colegio in terms of coordinating the institutional research, collaborative research, intellectual property rights protection, knowledge management, and assistance to graduate research-related activities within and outside the institution.
1. Strengthen the Colegio's research culture through student and institutional research, as well as through close monitoring of R&D-related outcomes utilization
2. Synergize research, knowledge management, planning and development, and management information systems functions to eventually lead to expansion of related linkages
3. Assist in informed decision making process through pertinent research and development data
4. Develop competent and committed human resource capable of assisting in R&D work
1. Professionally manage OVPRC operations (systems, policies, processes, resources) to contribute quality and relevant researches
2. Fully equip OVPRC operations with the necessary knowledge, skills, and resources to produce quality and relevant researches
3. Ensure highly satisfied outcomes through continual production of quality and relevant researches