By:Dr. Zandra N. Maningas
Gawad Labore, the Colegio's Quality Award, was conferred on September 29, 2015 at Fra Angelico Gymnasium. The activity started with a Eucharistic Celebration at 10:00am presided by Rev. Fr. Honorato C. Castigador, O.P., Rector and President.
Gawad Labore is presented to Letran Calamba departments and offices which have passed the criteria set for Client Satisfaction Survey, Evaluation Chart, Evaluation of Quality Procedures and Process Maps and Work Instructions, and Internal Quality Audit.
Following are the awardees for AY 2014-2015:
1. Gawad Labore - Accounting Department (98.99%);
2. Second Place - Quality Management and Planning Department (96.32%); and
3. Third Place - Basic Education Department (96.04%).
The awardees were given the Letran Calamba Quality Award Plaque. Performance Based Incentive Bonus amounting to Php 20,000, Php 10,000, and Php 5,000 were received by the departments, respectively.
Also, Special Citation was given to the following offices of the Vice Presidents. The Gawad Labore criteria was also used in evaluating their offices.
1. Office of the Vice President for Finance (100%);
2. Office of the Vice President for Academics (90.68%); and
3. Office of the Vice President for Administration and Planning (80.76%).